[vc_row content_placement=”middle”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text text_larger=”no”]
Instructions for upgrading your Bond Mini from Mono to Stereo
- Download and unzip the file onto a computer / laptop.
- Turn on the Bond Mini and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Open the TIBO app on your phone / tablet and click on the settings icon of the Bond Mini. This can be found on the Device List page of the app.
- Then click Speaker Info and scroll down to find the IP address of your Bond Mini.
- Then using your computer or laptop, open the internet browser and type in the IP address of the Bond Mini and at the top of the page click System. (Coloured Blue)
- Underneath the option Firmware upgrade, click on Choose File and attach the file that you have downloaded.
- Then click apply and wait for the Bond Mini to upgrade. This should take a couple of minutes.
- You will see a progress bar appear on screen, the Bond Mini will be ready when the upgrade has reached 100%.
Click here to download the software
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”4532″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” parallax_scroll=”no”][/vc_column][/vc_row]