Sphere 4 review from Red Ferret
TIBO Sphere 4 – Check out this Top Quality Spotify Speaker! [REVIEW]
We’ve reviewed some TIBO products before and we were always impressed by the sound and build quality of these devices. The TIBO Sphere 4 is no different. Discover why!
- A lot of different colours
- Build quality is very good
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Line in mode
- Very easy to use with the app
- You can use it plugged in or charged: battery life is very good
- Sound quality is amazing: very loud and very clear. A lot of bass as well
- Some people might find the design a bit weird
There are not a lot of bad things to say about the Sphere 4. This multi room speaker comes in at 200£, but is definitely worth that price tag. It’s very well built, sounds amazing and is easy in use. You connect it via the app (Wi-Fi) or via Bluetooth or even line-in. The speaker can be used plugged in, but also has a built-in battery (which lasts about 7-10 hours on continuous use. The Sphere 4 has a balanced sound with a lot of bass and goes extremely loud without distortion. The only negative things – if you insist – can be the design for some people and that there are only 5 presets. Don’t bother looking for another speaker if you’re searching for something nice during these warm summer months and you need some chill music when doing a barbecue! You can find the Sphere 4.
Article from: The Red Ferret